South West Aberdeenshire Citizens Advice Bureau
We are looking for enthusiastic, socially-aware individuals to join our team working in the South West area of Aberdeenshire, which covers Deeside, Lower and Upper Donside.
We are currently recruiting:
- Job Reference 01-20: Debt and Money Adviser 35 hours per week (to end June 2020, continuation dependent on further funding)
- Job Reference 02-20: Debt and Money Adviser 28 hours per week (contract to Dec 2022)
- Job Reference 03-20: Help to Claim Adviser 15 hours per week until end March 20 and subject to potential contract extension
- Job Reference 04-20: Outreach Officer 28 hours per week or 2 x 14-hour posts, location dependent (Contract and trust-funded Dec 2020)
- Job Reference 05-20: Volunteer Support Worker 12.5 hours per week based in Banchory (Dec 2022)
- Job Reference 06-20: Gambling Support Service Training and Engagement Officer 28 hours per week from 1st April 2020 to 31st March 2022
Details of each vacancy can be found below and you will find all the supporting information documents under 'Useful Files' below, including the job description and person specification for each role.
Alternatively please email email@example.com to request an application pack for the post you are interested in.
The closing date for all vacancies is 5pm on Friday 21st February 2020. Interviews will be held the following week on 26th and 27th February 2020.
Potential candidates can call to discuss the roles if they wish with Eveline Crossan, Bureau Manager, until Tuesday 18th February. Please call 01224 747714 to speak with Eveline.